- Eligible to graduate from an accredited ACNP/AGACNP or PA program
- Create profile/application CLICK HERE TO APPLY (SEARCH REQUISITION #62458 IF AN ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS)
Supporting documentation listed below will be required to complete your application
- Statement of Intent
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts are required upon completion of graduate program and prior to starting residency. If you are a current student we require a copy of your transcript which reflects your most recent student status.
- Copy of BLS and ACLS cards
· The Emory Critical Care Center NP/PA Post Graduate Program values diversity in different racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds as well as age, gender identity, disability and years of experience in the health care field.
· The program does not grant advanced placement. All students must complete all ECCC NP/PA program requirements to graduate.
Requirements Prior to Program Start Date
- National Board Certification required for both NPs and PAs prior to start of residency program. Please note that you do not need these prior to the interview process.
- GA license for NPs as Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- GA license for PAs
Technical, Non-academic Standards
·Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with patients, their families and members of the health care team.
·Candidates must possess the motor function to perform physical examinations and procedures.
·Candidates must possess cognitive abilities and effective learning techniques to assimilate the detailed and complex information presented in the educational and clinical curriculum.
·Candidates must demonstrate behavioral and social attributes that lend toward maturity and emotional stability. They must be able to function within the legal and ethical standards of the practice of critical care medicine.
- Application deadline- October 1, 2021. Interviews will take place in October.
Acceptance and Program Start
- Notification of your acceptance will be received within 2 weeks of your interview
- Program start dates are November 2021 and May 2022.